With a down-to-earth approach and meticulous legal strategies, our firm endeavors to help a diverse clientele.
We specialize in cross-cultural representation and innovative legal solutions for multinational and multicultural businesses. We also help international investors and entrepreneurs enter US market and establish US connections.
- Business formation
- Business agreements
- Business partnerships
- Business acquisitions and transfers
- Franchising and licensing
- Business bankruptcy
- Registering and protecting US trademarks
With an impressive track record, we provide innovative and tailored immigration solutions for skillful professionals and people of outstanding achievements in various fields.
- EB-1A person of extraordinary ability
- EB-1B outstanding professors and researchers
- EB-1C/L-1A manager/executives of multinational companies
- EB-2/EB-3 priority workers
- H-1B/L-1B highly-skilled nonimmigrant workers
We help safeguard your real estate investment, whether it is your home or the home of your business, as we take pleasure in protecting the fruit of your hard work.
- Real estate acquisition (commercial/industrial/residential)
- Commercial lease (office/retail)
- Real estate development (construction/zoning, etc.)
- Landlord-tenant disputes (evictions, habitability claims, rental discrimination, etc.)
- Property tax value re-assessment
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
We have experience handling federal and Pennsylvania lawsuits in various civil and commercial matters. We are your trusted advocate in court.
- Pennsylvania civil litigation
- Pennsylvania business dispute
- Federal civil litigation
- Appeals from court and administrative decisions
- Alternative dispute resolution (mediation & arbitration)
- Cross-border litigation and arbitration
Labor & Employment
We help small and international businesses comply with labor and employment laws and regulations. We also protect the rights of employees and other workers, especially those of ethnic minority.
- Employment contract
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Trade secrets and confidentiality
- Noncompete agreement
- Wage and hour
- Employment discrimination, workplace harassment, retaliation, unjust termination, etc.
- Workers compensation and other employer liability matters
- Special issues concerning non-US citizen employees
We adhere to the highest ethical standard to help clients in Pennsylvania in estate planning and administration.
- Pennsylvania wills
- Probate and estate administration
- Living trust
- Durable power of attorney
- Pennsylvania orphan’s court representation
How can we help?
Law Offices of Xingye Yan, Esq., LLC
We are proudly located in Center City, Philadelphia, crossroads of all things amazing.
Mon-Fri: 9:30 am – 5 pm
Sat – Sun: by appointment
1617 JFK Blvd, Suite 350 Philadelphia, PA 19103